Silicon Tonebender tones for crusty fuzzy distortion addicts!! This 'alternative' to the classic Germanium TB style fuzz is more affordable, more available, and more controllable and, even more stack-able with other gain pedals! This latest offering via the GuitarPCB.com Sriracha PCB allows users to experience flavors from a variety of popular distortion/fuzz pedals in one solid unit. Multiple 2n5089 transistors blend into a mutated, raunchy attack that will satisfy your need to tear an audience apart! And with the onboard Bias knob - you can turn it from nasty splattery fuzz to all out Orange-ish roar. Stabby attack on solos will have you addicted to hitting more and more licks! And as with all of our gain pedals; it will work great with any type of guitar or bass pickup.
PLEASE SELECT TOP/SIDE JACKS, BATTERY OPTIONS WHEN ORDERING.
- LIFETIME SERVICE WARRANTY
- 2n5089 Silicon Driven Distortion/Fuzz
- Guitar and Bass friendly
- True Bypass foot-switch wiring
- GuitarPCB.com Fabricated PCB
- VOLUME, TONE, GAIN, BIAS controls
- BRIGHT/NORMAL Toggle
- NOW WITH TOP MOUNTED JACKS!!
- 9v DC Power (Battery Optional BY REQUEST)
- 5mm Effect Bypass LED
- Available in multiple finishes/colors
- Customizable LEDs, Knobs, Finish
- Includes Storage Box, Sticker, Picks, and Manual
*Patrick Garland is an approved GuitarPCB.com builder