GREEN CANDLE Ring Modulator
Does your Fuzz or High Gain need a bit more nastiness? Light this up!
FULL LISTING AND DEMOS COMING SOON
GuitarPCB.com's Emerald Green Ring Mod allows you to have that classic Dan Armstrong 'Green Ringer' in a modern package and customized by your favorite builder! Pat gives you a choice of side or top jacks, with reliable true-bypass switching. Plus, you get an experimental Diode Toggle, possibly 2 if testing continues! This pedal reacts differently with different diodes, diode orientations, and guitar pickups/pedals/amp gain. The weirder your pedal/guitar collection is - the more options you have to morph your signal with the Green Candle.
Build Time: 10-15 Business Days (from day order is placed). Essentially 3 weeks.
- LIFETIME SERVICE WARRANTY
- Vintage Ring Mod / Analog Octave for Guitar or Bass
- 1590B small/mid size enclosure or 125B mid size
- True Bypass foot-switch wiring
- Fabricated PCB by GuitarPCB.com*
- Hand-picked components
- DIODE TOGGLE for classic or driven/boosted tonal options
- 9vDC Power ONLY - (DC+Battery in TOP JACKS)
- 5mm Effect Bypass LED
- SIDE or TOP JACKS
- Includes Storage Box, Manual, Extras
- Available in multiple finishes/colors
- Customizable LEDs, Knobs, Finish
- (UK Black Orange tolex pictured)
- Mystery Finish choice available
* Patrick Garland is an approved GuitarPCB.com builder.