ECTO Combo Drive
*ORDERS PLACED 1/25-2/25: Will not begin until after we return from the Alamo City Guitar Bazaar trade show in San Antonio.WHO YA GONNA STOMP?!
The 1980s gave us everything - big movies, big hair, and big music! Garland FX brings all of these wonderful things into one colorful package. The Ecto begins by strapping a Pink Drive onto your guitar signal - which is perfect in a number of situations where you want to achieve cutting distortion with sweet overdrive and stacking capabilities. It plays nice with all types of drives and gain effects, while still standing on it's own when it comes down to cleaning the city streets of negative slime. Don't go hunting for vintage toys; this will rival that Japanese orange box you've been eyeing on Ebay. Throw in our classic Weapon Boost via the 'Slime' knob and be blown away by paranormal levels of sonic enhancement - just be careful crossing those streams; it might get loud!! We've also set you up with the Diode toggle from the Pink Drive v2 so you can make the drive louder and cleaner for more subdued OD sounds. Check out the Pink Drive and Weapon Boost pages for information about these circuits on their own.
Build Time: 10-15 Business Days (from day order is placed). Essentially 3 weeks.
- LIFETIME SERVICE WARRANTY
- 125B mid-size enclosure for compact dual operation
- Modern Drive + Boost for Guitar and Bass
- Unity +5-10db of Boost (+10-15db after gain pedals)
- True Bypass foot-switch wiring
- Point-to-point, hand-built circuit assembly
- Hand-picked components
- Genuine Fender tweed tolex covering
- 9vDC Power ONLY
- 2x 5mm Effect Bypass LEDs
- VOLUME, TONE, GAIN, BOOST controls
- DRIVE DIODE Toggle
- Standard Drive Knobs, Splattered Boost Knob
- Includes Storage Box, Sticker, and Manual
- Available in multiple Finishes/Colors
- Customizable LEDs, Knobs, Finish
Pedalboard dimensions: 4.8"L x 2.7"W x 1.9"H