DOS TACOS Combo Drive
*ORDERS PLACED 1/25-2/25: Will not begin until after we return from the Alamo City Guitar Bazaar trade show in San Antonio.UTAH, GIMME TWO!!
This custom-shop favorite combines our classic 1970 Fuzz Drive in tandem with the best-selling Pink Drive for a furious, blistery experience you won't want to miss. Stack these two together or select either channel for all the old and new school nastiness you could want. Users who tried this pedal combination at the Amigo Guitar Show 2019 found Van Halen sounds among other raunchy tones.
**DISCONTINUED REVERSE ORDER: as we honestly feel the order should be Pink Drive going into 1970 - otherwise it's just too much fat and grease for normal consumption.
**GAIN BYPASS TOGGLE MOVED: instead of center between the 1970's Knobs, you'll now find the Gain Bypass toggle is moved in a full square arrangement - just below the 1970 Volume Knob. (this keeps things tidier in the build)
Build Time: 10-15 Business Days (from day order is placed). Essentially 3 weeks.
- LIFETIME SERVICE WARRANTY
- 1590BB medium-large enclosure
- Dual True Bypass foot-switch wiring
- PINK DRIVE Channel 1
- 1970 FUZZ DRIVE Channel 2
- Point-to-point, hand-built circuit assembly
- Locally hand-sourced components
- Genuine Fender tweed tolex covering
- 9vDC Power ONLY
- Choice of Knobs, LEDs, Finish
- Includes storage box + manual
NEW DEMO COMING SOON!