DOS TACOS Combo Drive
This custom-shop favorite combines our classic 1970 Fuzz Drive in tandem with the best-selling Pink Drive for a furious, blistery experience you won't want to miss. Stack these two together or select either channel for all the old and new school nastiness you could want. Users who tried this pedal combination at the Amigo Guitar Show 2019 found near-EVH sounds among other raunchy tones - it can easily satisfy your obscene overdrive needs. Together these two bring the grease!!
Please visit the Pink Drive and 1970 Fuzzdrive pages for information about each circuit individually.
Build Time: 10-15 Business Days (from day order is placed). Essentially 3 weeks.
- LIFETIME SERVICE WARRANTY
- 1590BB medium-large enclosure
- Dual True Bypass foot-switch wiring
- PINK DRIVE Channel 1
- 1970 FUZZ DRIVE Channel 2
- Point-to-point, hand-built circuit assembly
- Locally hand-sourced components
- Genuine Fender tweed tolex covering
- 9vDC Power ONLY
- Choice of Knobs, LEDs, Finish
- Includes storage box + manual
WANT A DIFFERENT SET OF CIRCUITS? Just contact us and we will sort it out for you!
NEW DEMO COMING SOON!